Save as otherwise provided, capitalised terms used herein shall have the same meanings assigned to them in the Terms of Service.
Personal Data and how we collect such Personal Data
Our Services, Application and Site do not automatically collect personal information about individual users. In addition, our servers do not automatically record information regarding a user's e-mail address unless the user supplies it. Like all other websites, our servers may automatically collect internet information, including your device information, log information, browsing history, IP address, cookies and location information. We collect, record, hold, store and/or process personal information when users register with us. Registration is compulsory for anyone wanting to use our Services, Application and Site. Your registration with us signifies your consent to us processing your personal information in accordance with the following Terms of Service.
Personal information includes name, postal address, national registration identification card number, contact details, age, gender, details of bank account, credit card details, nationality, communications data such as your IP address, Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you were directed, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and other relevant information (Personal Data).
We may also collect, record, hold, store and/or process your information from other sources, including but not limited to third party background checks, any registered credit reporting agency, any regulatory authorities and any authority.
Purpose for which we process Personal Data
You acknowledge, confirm and consent that we may collect, record, hold, store, disclose and/or process your personal data for the following purposes:
- for any purposes in connection with the conduct of our business and the provision of the Services, Application and Site.
- for the purposes of record-keeping in the ordinary course of our business.
- to understand your needs and preferences to improve, upgrade and refine our Services, Application and Site.
- to respond or process requests or complaints.
- to comply with any regulatory requirements, of any and all governmental and/or quasi government departments, agencies, authorities and/or statutory bodies;
- to comply with any legal requirements under any laws, rules, regulations, by-laws, orders, guidelines, directives, policies and such other requirements in force and as amended from time to time.
You hereby acknowledge that in the event we do not receive the necessary information from you or if we are not satisfied with the information provided, for the abovementioned purposes, your application to become a registered user of the Services, Application and Site will not be accepted and you will not be granted access to or be allowed to use any part of the Services, Application and Site intended for registered users.
You acknowledge, confirm and consent that we may disclose Personal Data to:
- our auditors, lawyers, consultants, insurers, proposed insurers, advisers, bankers, agents, third party service providers, business partners or associates.
- governmental and/or quasi government departments, agencies, authorities and/or statutory bodies.
- all other persons or bodies who provide us with services necessary and/or incidental to our business.
Personal Data of third parties
If you provide us with Personal Data belonging to another person, you confirm that you have been appointed to act for him/her and to consent to the collection, recording, holding, storage, disclosure and/or processing of his/her personal data and to receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices.
We may transfer your Personal Data to places outside Malaysia when carrying out any of the abovementioned purposes.
Accessing and updating Personal Data
Under the PDPA, you have the right of access to your Personal Data upon payment of a prescribed fee and you may request that we correct any of your Personal Data which is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date unless compliance is refused under the PDPA. You may also withdraw your consent or restrict the purposes and methods in which we process your Personal Data. Please note that notwithstanding the withdrawal of your consent, we may still process your Personal Data under circumstances permitted by law.
Bayz Parking Sdn. Bhd.
Suite 21-29, Avenue Crest
No. 2A, Jalan Jubli Perak, 22/1
Shah Alam 40300
Or by email to email@example.com
Impact of non-provision of Personal Data
In the event your Personal Data is not supplied, is inadequately or insufficiently supplied to us, your continued access and/or usage of our Services, Application and Site may be denied. Further, should you withdraw your consent or restrict the purposes and methods in which we may process your Personal Data, we may not be able to continue to provide you with access and/or usage of our Services, Application and Site.